New QFI for More Facebook Insights in Salesforce
QFI, the QBurst app that gives Salesforce users quick access to Facebook Insights, is back with a bang. QFI v2 packs in more Page Insights and a smoother user interface (UI) to help users run more effective campaigns.
Better Access to Page Insights
Using the tabs on QFI, Salesforce users can analyze trends in user growth and demands as well as the consumption and creation of content on their Facebook pages without logging into Facebook multiple times. The newly added tabs on QFI v2 include Visits, Video, and People. The user-friendly interface ensures smooth access and analysis of the data.
Facebook Page analytics that can be viewed in Salesforce using QFI:
- Likes: The number of likes received over a period of time.
- Reach: The number of people who viewed a post.
- Visits: The number of times each tab was viewed.
- Video: The number of views each video received.
- People: Demographic information on fans.
- Overview: A quick glimpse into likes, reach, and engagement
A one-time configuration is all it takes to get QFI going. Once installed, the app fetches 30 days’ Insights from Facebook and a scheduler updates the data every day. With this real-time and extensive visibility into Facebook Insights on the Salesforce homepage, assessing and planning user engagement is now a breeze for QFI users.