Leading Publisher Embraces eLearning to Drive Student Engagement
The eLearning platform we built for our client, who is one of India’s largest publishers of educational content, serves as a one-stop solution for smart learning.
Primarily targeting the student community, S. Chand has introduced a learning portal that allows users to purchase e-books, take assessments, and view interactive curriculum content from various educational boards. The audio-visual content within the digital platform brings the subject matter to life, enabling students to learn in a fun-filled and interactive manner even when they are on the go.
The solution comprises an eCommerce bookstore, an Android and iOS application- myStudygear, and a web panel for backend management.
A slew of features beef up the eLearning solution.
- Online bookstore for students to filter books based on category (subject, class), add to wishlist, and purchase.
- QR code scanner for quick and easy access to digital content.
- Trial copy to view contents of the book before purchase.
- Summative assessment tool to monitor course progress.
- Related product/discount recommendations to make informed purchase decisions.
- Online discussion forums to collaborate with subject matter experts.
There’s actually more to it. According to the development team, no stone has been left unturned with respect to ensuring a smooth and safe experience for content users and content providers alike. In an effort to curb violation of intellectual property rights, the multimedia content is tightly encrypted and cannot be accessed from outside the reader application.
“Thousands of students are flocking to online learning resources these days but this platform has a twist to it. You’ll find all the study materials in one place and the QR code scanner lets you locate related resources easily”, enthused Rajesh Rajappan, Project Manager. “The app makes it so easy for learners.”
For more information on eLearning application development and quotes, get in touch with QBurst.