- November 24, 2008QBurst Technologies has recently launched a brand new product, Crickees.com. This is a definitive cricket gaming website where participants can predict the outcome of upcoming One Day Internationals and Twenty20 cricket matches.The game is divided into three distinct parts, the Match Result, the Team and the Scorecard.Match Result- Participants get to predict the toss winner, toss decision, the match winner, the margin of victory and other stats associated with the result of a cricket match.The Team- Here, participants can predict the playing eleven and their position in the batting order.The Scorecard- Finally, the batting and bowling scorecards are predicted in the last part of the game, the Scorecard.Crickees.com has turned out to be a well-polished platform for cricket fans, who can now become more than spectators and find out just how well they know the game of cricket.
- November 14, 2008UTours.ca, a website that helps students and parents compare universities and campuses in Canada, has engaged QBurst to redevelop their site. The site sells DVD and video tours of the universities, which will immensely help the candidates make an informed decision regarding their higher education. This eCommerce enabled website will be developed using the Ruby-on-Rails framework.
- October 4, 2008QBurst UK has just embarked on its first project, forging a partnership with edocr. QBurst will aid in the evolution of edocr by adding new functionality to the popular document hosting platform. The CEO of edocr, Manoj Ranaweera, stated that he was pleased about the partnership which will soon bring some exciting enhancements to the edocr platform. Matt Grest, Director of QBurst UK said, ” I’m delighted that we’ll be working with edocr on these enhancements to their system. QBurst has a long history of working with web-startups, so this relationship is perfectly aligned to our skills and expertise. We’re looking forward to a long and successful relationship with edocr.”
- October 1, 2008QBurst sets up new subsidiary in the UK. The office is located in Sheffield. Matt Grest, former Head of Future Development at Plusnet and a web entrepreneur, will be in charge of QBurst UK. The presence of an office in UK will help QBurst better serve its UK customers.
- Cloud Enablement Data & AI Digitalization End-to-End SaaS
Cloud Enablement Cloud Consulting Cloud Migration Services Cloud Migration Strategies Cloud Security Posture Cloud Monitoring Cloud Cost Optimization AWS GCP Azure Private Cloud App Engine
Data & AI Overview Data Science Data Engineering Big Data Processing Data Storage Data Management Data Visualization Machine Learning Video Analytics Artificial Intelligence Robotic Process Automation Computer Vision
Digitalization Cloud-Native Apps Mobility Web Development Web Frontends Blockchain Internet of Things RTLS eCommerce Sites eLearning Portals Chatbots ECM Product Information Management
End-to-End Microservice Architecture UX/UI Design DevOps QA Automation Cybersecurity Performance Monitoring Digital Marketing API Management Frontend Monitoring Compliance Consulting